Offer a priceless gift to your community this Christmas.
The Interactive Nativity
PRESENTED BY THE TEAM BEHIND THE VIDEO BIBLE
Don’t let social distancing cancel Christmas.
As a church leader, you know Christmas can’t actually be “canceled.” But for many people in your community, that is how it will feel this year.
Family gatherings will likely be smaller—or non-existent. Parents who have felt the economic impact of COVID-19 will be worried about disappointing their kids on Christmas morning. And while families will have their pick of online Christmas services, it’s just not the same as piling into the car, driving to church, and hearing the story of Jesus’ birth.
What if you could offer families a sense of “normal”? What if you could still give them an up-close experience with the Christmas story?
With the Interactive Nativity, you can.
What is the Interactive Nativity?
We ship you 15 high-resolution illustrations of the Christmas story, printed in your choice of three sizes.
You set up a drive-through or walk-through display, using our simple instructions.
As your guests move through the Interactive Nativity, they hear the narration on their own mobile device, through a website we’ve already set up for you.
It’s still the most
wonderful time of the year.
This year is bound to look different, and cooped-up families will be looking for something, anything, to do.
- Families have something to do, together, to rekindle the spirit of Christmas in tough times.
- Guests experience your church as welcoming and generous.
- Your members have a low-pressure opportunity to invite friends and family to check out your church.
- More people connect with God and the Bible in a meaningful way.
- You have peace of mind knowing you aren’t missing an opportunity to share the Gospel and introduce more people to Christ.
offering a meaningful Christmas experience is simple and affordable.
Order a Kit for your Church
Choose from three sizes to match your space and budget. All packages include all 15 illustrations and range from $350 to $2675.
Download the Set-Up Guide
Celebrate with your Community
How long will it take to drive through the Interactive Nativity?
How much space do I need to make this work?
In general, we recommend:
● Kit #1 Drive-through: 100 feet between panels for a total optimum driving distance of 1500 feet.
● Kit #2 Outdoor, walk-through: 30 feet between panels for an optimum distance of 450 feet.
● Kit #3 Indoor, walk-through: 12 feet between panels for an optimum distance of 180 feet. You might consider one-way traffic and timed entries to promote social distancing.
What scripture passages are included?
The Interactive Nativity includes Luke 2:1-17 and Matthew 2:1-12. But since Christmas is only the beginning of the story, we also include Matthew 11:28-30 and John 3:16-19. The experience is narrated using the NIV audio Bible, with permission from the publisher.
Other than the artwork, what else will I need to purchase?
Your all-in costs will be approximately:
● $2675 for 4′ x 8′ artwork, including posts and anchors
● $1200 for 2′ x 4′ artwork, including posts and anchors
● $350 for 12″ x 24″ artwork, including posts and anchors
Do we have to broadcast the audio?
No! Your guests will use their own mobile devices to load a website we’ve already set up for you. They simply press “play” and then walk or drive through your display. The audio will automatically advance to match the next illustration.
Could I turn this into a fundraiser for my church?
You could, but we don’t recommend it. Many people in our communities are hurting and hungry for good news. Offering the Interactive Nativity as a gift is a tangible example of Christ’s generosity toward us.
Is Illustrated Cross profiting from the Interactive Nativity?
Not at all. Your Interactive Nativity kit costs you only what we pay to print and ship it to you.